Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sometimes....

Sometimes...

sometimes i just need: a vacation.
somtimes i want: money and lots of it.
somtimes i like to: stay in my pajamas all day and do nothing.
sometimes all it takes: is a hug and a compliment to make me feel better.
somtimes i picture: myself having a baby.. not sure if I could do it.
sometimes i wish: I could find that special guy. I have those special friends but maybe I want something more....
sometimes i find: people to be annoying, not all, just some.
sometimes i take: wayy too much time in the bathroom.
sometimes i look: like I don't give a shit. and I don't give a shit.
sometimes i hate: when people fly off the handle for no reason.. just fuckin lighten up!
sometimes it's nice: to see someone you haven't seen in awhile.
sometimes it hurts: when I get accused of something I didn't do.
sometimes it makes me happy: when I act like a complete retard.
sometimes it's sad: to see commercials on TV about animals being abused :(
sometimes i listen: in on other people's conversations, not to be nosy, but because I'm bored.
sometimes i sleep: late into the afternoon.
sometimes i like to watch: the Food Network.
sometimes i feel: like no one is listening.
sometimes i rant: about my job.
sometimes i never: give myself credit.
sometimes i really: hate the way I look.

When I'm...

sad, i want: my friends :)
happy, i need: my friends.
mad, i wish: someone would make it all go away.
overjoyed, i find: someone to share it with me.
indifferent, i like to: be alone.
content, i never: let anything bother me.
frustrated, all it takes: is a stupid comment to set me off.

If..

you saw your best friend on one side of the road, but you also saw one of your close family members on the other side, and they were both in serious danger, who would you go to help first?

I would probably try to divide my time, see who needed help the most, and then go from there.


you had the choice of going back in time to or go forward in time to see the future, which would you choose?

If I chose back in time, I would want to see how the world began. And if I chose the future, I would want to see how the world will end. I think I would rather see the future.. watch the movie The Time Machine, you'll know what I mean.

jesus was standing right infront of you, what would you say to him?

Probably thank you, I guess. Without him, the world might be a different place today.

No comments: