Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some random things

A few things that about me that are weird or random that you might not know:

1. I hate talking on the phone in front of other people, doesn’t matter who I’m talking to, I prefer to talk to them by myself with no one around or other listening ears.

2. If someone is calling me and I don’t know the number, I don’t answer it, leave a message and I might get back to you.

3. Some days I can’t stand clutter, everything has to be in its place and neat and tidy, but other days, I don’t really care. My room could be a mess and I wouldn’t care, I guess as long as the clutter is organized. Haha, an oxymoron: organized clutter.

4. I used to have to fall asleep on my back, but now I can only fall asleep on my right side, I could even sleep that way the whole night. A little ouchie in the morning, but it goes away.

5. Even though she died almost a year ago, I still think about my dog every day and how I wish she was alive. I can’t think about her for a long time, because I get really upset.

6. I enjoy watching shows like Ice Road Truckers and Man Vs Wild, and lately I’ve become a huge fan of Cash Cab on Discovery Channel.

I believe that is all for now :)

No comments: