Friday, March 21, 2014

Another survey....

Since I'm bored out of my tree, here's another survey to read.

1: Full name. Chelsea Lynn Appleby
2: Zodiac sign. Gemini
3: Three fears: my house burning down, losing my parents, spiders.

4: Three things I love: my parents, flowers, books.
5: Four turn ons: sense of humour, sincerity, nice eyes, intelligence.
6: Four turn offs: bad hygiene, stupidity, unemployed, egotistical.
7: My best friend? I have more than one: Sarah, Niki, Amanda, and Leighann.
8: Sexual orientation? straight
9: My best first date? can't really answer this one.
10: How tall am I? 5' 3"
11: What do I miss? My lovebird Ollie and summer.
12: What time was I born? In the morning, I think.
13: Favorite color? Purple
14: Do I have a crush? No not really.
15: Favorite quote?  "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
16: Favorite place? Sitting on the beach at my parents place.
17: Favorite food? Spaghetti and Caesar salad.
18: Do I use sarcasm? Me? Nooo... never. 
19: What am I listening to right now? Just the Weather Network on TV.
20: First thing I notice in new person? Teeth.
21: Shoe size? 8.5
22: Eye color? Blue
23: Hair color? Dark blonde, light brown with blonde highlights.
24: Favorite style of clothing? Casual comfort.
25: Ever done a prank call? Nope.
26: What color of underwear I’m wearing now? Black with pink dots.
27: Meaning behind my URL? Xophrenic24- I'm and X-Files Schizophrenic and my favorite number is 24.
28: Favorite movie? The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
29: Favorite song? Oh man... too many to name.. Lots by DMB. Of all time? The Animal Song by Savage Garden
30: Favorite band? Dave Matthews Band
31: How I feel right now? Relaxed
32: Someone I love: my mother.
33: My current relationship status: single
34: My relationship with my parents: great, can't wait to see them for the first time since Christmas in about three weeks.
35: Favorite holiday: Christmas or any summer holiday.
36: Tattoos and piercing I have: just five piercings in my ears.
37: Tattoos and piercing I want. want more cartilage piercings and would like the get a memorial tattoo of my lovebird.
38: The reason I have a blog: I love to write and just wanted a way to express myself and keep writing.
39: Do I and my last ex hate each other? don't think so.
40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night” texts? Only from my girl friends.
41: Have I ever kissed the last person I texted? Nope.
42: When did I last hold hands? Been too long to remember.
43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? About 45 minutes.
44: Have I shaved my legs in the past three days? Nope, more like the past three months because I don't have any hair on my legs.
45: Where am I right now? In my room using my laptop.
46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me? Probably a good friend.
47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? Both
48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad? Nope, I live with my brother.
49: Am I excited for anything? Seeing my parents, summer, being off next Monday and Tuesday.
50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? Yeah I think so.
51: How often do I wear a fake smile? A lot at work.
52: When was the last time I hugged someone? Couple of days ago.
53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me? Don't care.
54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not? Yes.
55: What is something I disliked about today? Sun didn't stay out for very long, but at least it's mild.
56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Dave Matthews
57: What do I think about most? Work, the weather, etc.
58: What’s my strangest talent? Don't really know.
59: Do I have any strange phobias? Nothing out of the ordinary.
60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind the camera.
61: What was the last lie I told? Probably something work related, trying to convince a cashier to come in on their day off or something.
62: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Phone.
63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Hmmmm... not so much ghosts, Aliens yes.
64: Do I believe in magic? Sure.
65: Do I believe in luck? I guess so.
66: What’s the weather like right now? Overcast but mild.
67: What was the last book I've read? The Hobbit
68: Do I like the smell of gasoline? No.. who would?
69: Do I have any nicknames? Chuck, Chucky from my parents, a friend of mine calls me Bumblebee, mostly Chels.
70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had? Broke my left leg twice.
71: Do I spend money or save it? Save it.
72: Can I touch my nose with a tongue? No.
73: Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me? A candle, post-it notes, fuzzy stuffed dog, pink easter bucket, pink cookbook.
74: Favorite animal? Bird
75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM? Sleeping, I was sooo tired.
76: What do I think Satan’s last name is? I don't really care.
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it? Anything by DMB.
78: How can you win my heart? Spoil me and have similar interests.
79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone? Haven't thought about it.
80: What is my favorite word? Supernova.
81: My top five favorite websites? Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Blogger 
82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? Probably be too scared to speak.
83: Do I have any relatives in jail? Nope
84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? Either granting wishes or healing people.
85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Anything related to a few things I'm not really proud of.
86: What is my current desktop picture? Tulips
87: Had sex? Yes
88: Bought condoms? Nope
89: Gotten pregnant? Nope
90: Failed a class? No
91: Kissed a boy? Yes
92: Kissed a girl? Yes
93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? Nope
94: Have a job? Yes
95: Left the house without my wallet? Oh yeah.
96: Bullied someone on the Internet? No
97: Had sex in public? Yes
98: Played on a sports team? No
99: Smoked weed? Ate a weed brownie and got high from other people smoking.
100: Did drugs? Took a percocet at a party once- made me sick.
101: Smoked cigarettes? No
102: Drank alcohol? Yes
103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan? No
104: Been overweight? Yes
105: Been underweight? No
106: Been to a wedding? Yes and was in once.
107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? Yes
108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight? Yes
109: Been outside my home country? Yes
110: Gotten my heart broken? No
111: Been to a professional sports game? No
112: Broken a bone? Yes
113: Cut myself? No
114: Been to prom? Yes
115: Been in airplane? No
116: Fly by helicopter? No
117: What concerts have I been to? Alan Jackson a long time ago, Carrie Underwood, Chantal Kreviazuk
118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex? Yes
119: Learned another language? French but not very good at it.
120: Wore make up? Yes
121: Lost my virginity before I was 18? No
122: Had oral sex? Yes
123: Dyed my hair? Yes
124: Voted in an election? No
125: Rode in an ambulance? No
126: Had a surgery? Yes
127: Met someone famous? No
128: Stalked someone on a social network? No
129: Peed outside? Yes
130: Been fishing? Yes
131: Helped with charity? No
132: Been rejected by a crush? Yes
133: Broken a mirror? No
134: What do I want for my birthday? Oh too many things to name.
135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names? One or two, Olivia and Aidan
136: Was I named after anyone? An actress I think.
137: Do I like my handwriting? Sure
138: What was my favorite toy as a child? My Little Pony
139: Favorite TV Show? The X-Files
140: Where do I want to live when older? Right here
141: Play any musical instrument? No
142: One of my scars, how did I get it? Nothing major
143: Favorite pizza topping? bacon
144: Am I afraid of the dark? Depends
145: Am I afraid of heights? Oh yes.
146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad? no.
147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? Yes, haven't we all.
148: What I’m really bad at: doing math in my head.
149: What my greatest achievements are. graduating university, being at my job for 10+ years. 
150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me: well, I would rather not relive that.
151: What I’d do if I won in a lottery: see my bucket list below.
152: Something I fantasize about: winning the lottery haha!

No comments: