Friday, March 21, 2014

One of my favorite surveys....

TEN random things about me:
1. My all-time favorite song (like in the history of my life) is The Animal Song by Savage Garden
2. I broke my left leg twice when I was a kid (once when I was seven and once when I was eight). 
3. I am addicted to tuna wraps (tuna w/mayo, cheese, and lettuce on a tortilla wrap). So good!
4. I think about my lovebird, Ollie every single day and wish he was still here with me.
5. I am addicted to Pepsi and Dr. Pepper... weened myself from the regular stuff and onto the diet til I can quit cold turkey.
6. I love flowers... any type of flower, and taking pictures of them too!
7. I've been feeding the outdoor birds for about a year now and it's been fairly successful! It's great therapy!
8. I watched the Oreo commercial featuring Owl City over and over so I could memorize the lyrics.
9. I hate going to the malls or stores lately or anywhere public except work, because I can't stand people.
10. I am turning 30 this year and I don't really know how I feel about that.


NINE ways to win my heart:
1. A sense of humour.
2. An interest in movies/TV/music…preferably Lord of the Rings and DMB.
3. Spoil me rotten…never have been, and want to be really bad!
4. Compassion
5. Sincerity
6. A great smile.
7. Nice eyes.
8. A sense of independence (I don’t want a guy that’s going to hang off me every second of the day. Go hang out with your friends!).
9. Intelligence.

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
1. See a REAL tornado (not too close, but close enough).
2. Buy a telescope, go somewhere high, and watch the sky.
3. Have a child or adopt one.
4. Travel to Egypt and New Zealand.
5. Finish writing a story/book COMPLETELY.
6. Go on a cruise.
7. Own a Great Dane.
8. Go to a DMB concert.

SEVEN things I believe in (some of these are my favorite quotes, but they are very true):
1. Friendsip isn't a big thing, it's a million little things.
2. Smart is sexy.
3. No one's a virgin, life screws us all.
4. You need to love and take care of yourself before you can do the same for others.
5. We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
6. I believe that if we could stop time and pause to take stock of each precious moment before it passes, we might then see the endless forks in the roads that have shaped our life, and seeing those choices, choose another path.
7. I believe in The Big Bang and Evolution. I do believe that there could be some higher being, but I don’t believe that God created the world, man, and all things. It’s interesting to think about, however.
  
SIX things that get me mad, frustrated, annoyed, etc.:
1. People who don’t listen/pay attention to me while I’m speaking.
2. People who can’t drive to save their life.
3. Customer’s at work who expect us to know EVERYTHING!
4. My brother being a slob/pig, etc.
5. My Dad telling me things I already know.
6. People that think they are so much better than everyone else.

FIVE things I'm afraid of:
1. My house burning down (knock on wood.)
2. My parents dying.
3. Winter driving.
4. Being in debt the rest of my life.
5. Spiders.

FOUR of my favourite items in my room:
1. cell phone
2. computer
3. books
4. CDs | DVDs

THREE things I do everyday
1. Speak
2. Go to the bathroom
3. Text

TWO things I need to do right now.
1. I don't need to do this, but I'm going to watch the Savage Garden concert on YouTube.
2. Take my socks out of the dryer.

ONE person I want to see right now.
1. My mother.I 

No comments: